Events and Marketing Role
The Directors and Editors Guild of Aotearoa New Zealand seeks an Events & Marketing person in Auckland for 30 hours per week, which can include weekends from time to time. The ideal candidate will be a pro-active, self-starter who:
- has strong written/communication skills
- is a highly organised planner
- has competency in marketing, including with social media channels
- knows Word, Excel and online software, such as Dropbox and OneDrive
- possesses financial management skills
- has basic design skills
Screen sector knowledge is a positive.
Responsibilities include the planning, marketing and implementation of our professional development events programme, newsletter publishing, and general and membership administration duties.
This position suits someone seeking income and flexibility in a stimulating and exciting industry.
To apply, please forward a letter and CV by 30 September to firstname.lastname@example.org